Thursday 21 January 2016

FOR SALE - Church Ruins for Historical or Fictional/Frostgrave


These 28mm church/cathedral ruins from Monolith Designs I think are now out of production, as I don't believe the company is still running.

 There are 13 x sections of church that I have given a ruined/rubble base to and then painted and also 3 x fallen statues from Lord of the Rings plus a scratch built altar.

The church ruins cost me around £80 unpainted, ten years ago, so I think a fair price for these now that they have been based and painted plus the statues, of £120 plus postage. If interested, contact me at kerstinsmith@ntlworld.com

 

The 28mm figures are obviously not included but just to give you an idea of scale.

Ideal from the Medieval period up to present day or even Frostgrave I would imagine as that seems to be very popular at the moment.

I live in Essex and work in central London so willing to travel meet up with the buyer to save on postage or if a deposit is put down, I can bring with me to Salute in April for collection.






        

4 comments:

  1. Love these beautiful ruins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil, It's a shame that the company doesn't seem to be running anymore, they had some nice terrain on their site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I am sure they well sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, if not I will stick them on ebay.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.